Monday, August 8, 2011

My FREE Book!

Well I'm back from my first homeschool conference.  I've learned that there are two main things I need to know while getting started.

1.  How do my boys learn best?
2.  How can I teach them best?

It seemed everyone I spoke to had "the best way to teach" what ever subject their curriculum is for.  I seem to favor a more hands on / understanding concepts approach.  I found our Pre-K science curriculum!  I can't wait to share it with you.  I'll blog about it soon.

As for figuring out how my boys learn best a friend of mine recommended I read The Way They Learn.  So I picked up a copy for free!  Here's how:

I found a used copy on Amazon for $3.95.  I have free 2 day shipping with Amazon Mom (If you're not an amazon mom you should be!).  And I had a free $5 Amazon gift card I got from Swagbucks!  (If you're not searching through swagbucks you should be!  Enter the code AUGUSTBONUS during registration and you'll get an extra 50 swagbucks!)

And there you have it.  Free book!

No comments:

Post a Comment